Events that you can not miss
01/03/2018 al 31/03/2018 / Rueda Wine Route
A wide range of different type of activities Will carried out for the celebration of Medina del Campo Easter Week, declared of International Tourist Interest. To check the entire program of activities please visit this web site: https://www.semanasantamedina.es/
17/02/2018 al 17/03/2018 / Wine Route of Bullas
During a month, the Wine Route of Bullas offers a wide range of cultural activities around wine: guided tours to the Wine Museum, visits to wineries, wine tastings, meals at certified restaurants of the Route, walks among vineyards, music concerts, art exhibitions…etc.
For more information:
Bullas Tourism Office. Phone Number 968 652 244
Wine Museum of Bullas. Phone Number 968 657 211
20/02/2018 al 24/03/2018 / Wine Route of Yecla
The 7th Wine and Tapas Tour 2018 is The Event of wine and gastronomy in Yecla, as it gives the opportunity not only to taste, at very reasonable prices, a wide range of tapas and dishes understood as the best example of the quality level of our wine bars and restaurants, but also the excellent wines of the wineries with Appellation of Origin Yecla.
17/03/2018 al 18/03/2018 / Rioja Alavesa Wine Route
The main aim of this festival is to promote the local oliveoil. During the weekend there will be tours to the olive oilmills, olive oil tastings, culinary workshops, pintxo contestat the bars, life music, etc.
*This event will be held on the 17th in Oyón and the 18th inMoreda de Álava.
17/03/2018, 08/04/2018, 21/04/2018, 06/05/2018, 19/05/2018, 02/06/2018, 16/06/2018, 01/07/2018, 23/09/2018, 06/10/2018, 13/10/2018, 21/10/2018 / Cigales Wine Route
"Wine looks" aims to highlight in a dynamic and playful way the rich variety of landscapes of the Pisuerga Valley with the wine region of the Cigales Designation of Origin. . All activities are directed for trekking except for the walk in at hiking except for the ride on the Castilla Waterway that will be done by bicycle due to the distance.
- Saturdau 17 marcho: Fuensaldaña: From Church to Balcony of Paco Duque Walk
- Sunday 8 april: Canal de Castilla: From esclusa 37 to el Balcony of Pisuerga (cycling)
- Saturday 21 april: Cigales: From Church to Teso Blanco.
- Sunday 6 may: Corcos: From Church to Chozo El Cuquillo.
- Saturday 19 may: Dueñas: Ruta de los Chozos from Recreational Area Navalcó.
- Sunday 3 june: Cubillas Santa Marta: From Churchto Recreational Area las Fuentes
- Saturday 16 june: Trigueros del Valle: From Ermita to Fuente Tovar.
- Sunday 1 july: Valoria la Buena: From Church to windmillat the mouth Arroyo Madrazo in Pisuerga.
- Saturday 23 september: San Martín de Valvení: From Castle to Cortados.
- Saturday 6 october: Cabezón de Pisuerga: From Stone Bridge to Hill Altamira.
- Saturday 13 october: Santovenia de Pisuerga: From Park El Remuel to Moral (singular tree).
- Sunday 21 de october: Mucientes:“La Rebusca”. From Church to vineyard.