Events that you can not miss
18/03/2018 al 24/11/2018 / Somontano Wine Route
On the third Saturday of every month, a bus will take you to Somontano to discover the secrets of the Somontano Wine Festival; winery visits, medieval villages, charming corners, gastronomy and of course – wine!
More information in: www.rutadelvinosomontano.com
17/03/2018, 08/04/2018, 21/04/2018, 06/05/2018, 19/05/2018, 02/06/2018, 16/06/2018, 01/07/2018, 23/09/2018, 06/10/2018, 13/10/2018, 21/10/2018 / Cigales Wine Route
"Wine looks" aims to highlight in a dynamic and playful way the rich variety of landscapes of the Pisuerga Valley with the wine region of the Cigales Designation of Origin. . All activities are directed for trekking except for the walk in at hiking except for the ride on the Castilla Waterway that will be done by bicycle due to the distance.
- Saturdau 17 marcho: Fuensaldaña: From Church to Balcony of Paco Duque Walk
- Sunday 8 april: Canal de Castilla: From esclusa 37 to el Balcony of Pisuerga (cycling)
- Saturday 21 april: Cigales: From Church to Teso Blanco.
- Sunday 6 may: Corcos: From Church to Chozo El Cuquillo.
- Saturday 19 may: Dueñas: Ruta de los Chozos from Recreational Area Navalcó.
- Sunday 3 june: Cubillas Santa Marta: From Churchto Recreational Area las Fuentes
- Saturday 16 june: Trigueros del Valle: From Ermita to Fuente Tovar.
- Sunday 1 july: Valoria la Buena: From Church to windmillat the mouth Arroyo Madrazo in Pisuerga.
- Saturday 23 september: San Martín de Valvení: From Castle to Cortados.
- Saturday 6 october: Cabezón de Pisuerga: From Stone Bridge to Hill Altamira.
- Saturday 13 october: Santovenia de Pisuerga: From Park El Remuel to Moral (singular tree).
- Sunday 21 de october: Mucientes:“La Rebusca”. From Church to vineyard.
05/04/2018 al 08/04/2018 / Marco de Jerez Wine and Brandy Route
El Puerto de Santa María has around six hundred patios registered by the Cultural Association Friends of the Patios Portuenses: grand, in convents, wineries, religious, seigniorial or popular...
For four days it is possible to enjoy a unique and outstanding part of the heritage of the city: its courtyards; spaces bathed with the colour of its flowers, the smell of the local wine and the kindness of its neighbours. These courtyards are places of encounter and coexistence and we are invited to know part of the identity of the city of El Puerto de Santa María, showing us the beauty of its corners and transmitting the love of its neighbours for its patios.
More information: www.turismoelpuerto.com
08/04/2018 / Los Santos, Sierra de Francia Wine Route
There will be a dramatized route through the municipality of Los Santos, where the characters will be the vineyards, the Granito Theme Park and the tradition of "Los Quintos", through which we will know the basis of the local economy with the best possible pairing: the Rufete Grape, which will have its greatest apogee in the activity called "Tasting a territory", where it will be the main actor, along with gastronomy and microtheatre. It will end with a cultural exchange forum where the intangible heritage of Los Santos will create a different story in relation to wine and its culture.