Events that you can not miss
18/03/2018 al 24/11/2018 / Somontano Wine Route
On the third Saturday of every month, a bus will take you to Somontano to discover the secrets of the Somontano Wine Festival; winery visits, medieval villages, charming corners, gastronomy and of course – wine!
More information in: www.rutadelvinosomontano.com
17/03/2018, 08/04/2018, 21/04/2018, 06/05/2018, 19/05/2018, 02/06/2018, 16/06/2018, 01/07/2018, 23/09/2018, 06/10/2018, 13/10/2018, 21/10/2018 / Cigales Wine Route
"Wine looks" aims to highlight in a dynamic and playful way the rich variety of landscapes of the Pisuerga Valley with the wine region of the Cigales Designation of Origin. . All activities are directed for trekking except for the walk in at hiking except for the ride on the Castilla Waterway that will be done by bicycle due to the distance.
- Saturdau 17 marcho: Fuensaldaña: From Church to Balcony of Paco Duque Walk
- Sunday 8 april: Canal de Castilla: From esclusa 37 to el Balcony of Pisuerga (cycling)
- Saturday 21 april: Cigales: From Church to Teso Blanco.
- Sunday 6 may: Corcos: From Church to Chozo El Cuquillo.
- Saturday 19 may: Dueñas: Ruta de los Chozos from Recreational Area Navalcó.
- Sunday 3 june: Cubillas Santa Marta: From Churchto Recreational Area las Fuentes
- Saturday 16 june: Trigueros del Valle: From Ermita to Fuente Tovar.
- Sunday 1 july: Valoria la Buena: From Church to windmillat the mouth Arroyo Madrazo in Pisuerga.
- Saturday 23 september: San Martín de Valvení: From Castle to Cortados.
- Saturday 6 october: Cabezón de Pisuerga: From Stone Bridge to Hill Altamira.
- Saturday 13 october: Santovenia de Pisuerga: From Park El Remuel to Moral (singular tree).
- Sunday 21 de october: Mucientes:“La Rebusca”. From Church to vineyard.
27/04/2018 al 20/05/2018 / Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
Wineries of Montilla open their patios adorned with natural elements and objects typical of our wine tradition, also offering on weekends special passes of guided tours with wine tasting.
04/05/2018 al 06/05/2018 / Marco de Jerez Wine and Brandy Route
The exciting MotoGP World Championship arrives at the Circuito de Jerez on May 4th to 6th 2018 to compete in the Spanish Grand Prix, a scoring event for the 2018 season of the International Motorcycle World Championship calendar.
More information in this link web
05/05/2018 al 06/05/2018, 12/05/2018 al 13/05/2018, 19/05/2018 al 20/05/2018, 26/05/2018 al 27/05/2018, 02/06/2018 al 03/06/2018 / Utiel - Requena Wine Route
New introductory courses for wine and oil tasting.
On the weekends between May 5 and June 3, 2018, the new edition of this original and innovative academy is back, driven by the Utiel Requena Wine Route to bring the culture of wine closer to all audiences.
The calendar of the tasting courses and the reservation of the same ones can be realized in the web www.rutavino.com. All courses have an approximate duration of 3 hours and a price of € 30 / person. The places are limited.
05/05/2018 al 12/05/2018 / Marco de Jerez Wine and Brandy Route
Jerez celebrates the Horse Fair in May, from the 5th to the 12th of May 2018, offering the visitor the opportunity to enjoy the Wines of Jerez, the magic of flamenco and the spectacular Paseo de Caballos.
The Fair is an explosion of light and color, a waste of contrasts, joy and good atmosphere. The González Hontoria Park hosts the Horse Fair every year and becomes a unique place for seven days. The Horse Fair is declared of International Tourist Interest, an ephemeral city of casetas with a unique and unrepeatable atmosphere, an event that highlights the uniqueness of Jerez and its enormous tourist attraction.
Parallel equestrian activities, such as National Acoso y Derribo Championship, Doma Vaquera, Driving Exhibition Competition and Morphological Competition take place in various parts of the city, while in the Royal grounds there is the Paseo de Caballos y Enganches, an attractive show and genuine, one of the most anticipated events of the year, which together with flamenco dancing, gastronomy and the Wine of Jerez complete one of the most important festive cycles of the year in Jerez.
More information in this link web