Events that you can not miss
18/03/2018 al 24/11/2018 / Somontano Wine Route
On the third Saturday of every month, a bus will take you to Somontano to discover the secrets of the Somontano Wine Festival; winery visits, medieval villages, charming corners, gastronomy and of course – wine!
More information in: www.rutadelvinosomontano.com
17/03/2018, 08/04/2018, 21/04/2018, 06/05/2018, 19/05/2018, 02/06/2018, 16/06/2018, 01/07/2018, 23/09/2018, 06/10/2018, 13/10/2018, 21/10/2018 / Cigales Wine Route
"Wine looks" aims to highlight in a dynamic and playful way the rich variety of landscapes of the Pisuerga Valley with the wine region of the Cigales Designation of Origin. . All activities are directed for trekking except for the walk in at hiking except for the ride on the Castilla Waterway that will be done by bicycle due to the distance.
- Saturdau 17 marcho: Fuensaldaña: From Church to Balcony of Paco Duque Walk
- Sunday 8 april: Canal de Castilla: From esclusa 37 to el Balcony of Pisuerga (cycling)
- Saturday 21 april: Cigales: From Church to Teso Blanco.
- Sunday 6 may: Corcos: From Church to Chozo El Cuquillo.
- Saturday 19 may: Dueñas: Ruta de los Chozos from Recreational Area Navalcó.
- Sunday 3 june: Cubillas Santa Marta: From Churchto Recreational Area las Fuentes
- Saturday 16 june: Trigueros del Valle: From Ermita to Fuente Tovar.
- Sunday 1 july: Valoria la Buena: From Church to windmillat the mouth Arroyo Madrazo in Pisuerga.
- Saturday 23 september: San Martín de Valvení: From Castle to Cortados.
- Saturday 6 october: Cabezón de Pisuerga: From Stone Bridge to Hill Altamira.
- Saturday 13 october: Santovenia de Pisuerga: From Park El Remuel to Moral (singular tree).
- Sunday 21 de october: Mucientes:“La Rebusca”. From Church to vineyard.
16/06/2018 al 17/06/2018 / Navarra Wine Route
The Festival recreating life in roman arqueological site of Andelo in Mendigorría two thousand years ago, revealing the historical wealth of the town.
Roman market with the thermopolium (Roman bar) with wine of Navarra set up along the streets which evoke the history of this Roman settlement.
26/05/2018 al 28/07/2018 / Jumilla Wine Route
Starting with music to the rhythm o flamenco, rock, jazz o pop. Add a visit to the wineries, and capping off the visit with wine and the best Jumillana gastronomy. Every summer in Jumilla these two passions are combined: wine and music. There is no better stage. Let the show begin…
09/06/2018 al 22/07/2018 / Santaella, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
Different plays and comedies about daily lives will take place during the month of June and July.
11/06/2018 al 17/06/2018 / Montilla, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
It is a new event in Montilla that consists of different activities such as gastronomic competitions, show cooking, workshops and more activities.
15/06/2018 al 17/06/2018 / La Rambla, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
Third edition of a cooperation meeting aimed at companies, businesses and services of the agro-food sector that wish to participate with the exhibition and promotion of their products.
16/06/2018 / Garcibuey, Sierra de Francia Wine Route
The program starts with a hiking route to the Cherry Garden, which runs between terraces of vineyards and cherry trees in full production. It will be possible tasting the fruit of the tree accompanied by educational explanations about the cultivation of this delicacy by experts. In the terraces of vineyards, the Rufete Grape is cultivated, which will be tasted in the activity of "Tasting a Territory", with local products, microtheatre sessions, colorful characters and a forum for cultural exchange, where the tradition of winegrowing of Garcibuey will be the main protagonist.
Más información: https://rutadelvinosierradefrancia.com/
16/06/2018 al 09/09/2018 / Puente Genil, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
Cultural activities in the archaeological site of Fuente Álamo.