Events that you can not miss
18/03/2018 al 24/11/2018 / Somontano Wine Route
On the third Saturday of every month, a bus will take you to Somontano to discover the secrets of the Somontano Wine Festival; winery visits, medieval villages, charming corners, gastronomy and of course – wine!
More information in: www.rutadelvinosomontano.com
17/03/2018, 08/04/2018, 21/04/2018, 06/05/2018, 19/05/2018, 02/06/2018, 16/06/2018, 01/07/2018, 23/09/2018, 06/10/2018, 13/10/2018, 21/10/2018 / Cigales Wine Route
"Wine looks" aims to highlight in a dynamic and playful way the rich variety of landscapes of the Pisuerga Valley with the wine region of the Cigales Designation of Origin. . All activities are directed for trekking except for the walk in at hiking except for the ride on the Castilla Waterway that will be done by bicycle due to the distance.
- Saturdau 17 marcho: Fuensaldaña: From Church to Balcony of Paco Duque Walk
- Sunday 8 april: Canal de Castilla: From esclusa 37 to el Balcony of Pisuerga (cycling)
- Saturday 21 april: Cigales: From Church to Teso Blanco.
- Sunday 6 may: Corcos: From Church to Chozo El Cuquillo.
- Saturday 19 may: Dueñas: Ruta de los Chozos from Recreational Area Navalcó.
- Sunday 3 june: Cubillas Santa Marta: From Churchto Recreational Area las Fuentes
- Saturday 16 june: Trigueros del Valle: From Ermita to Fuente Tovar.
- Sunday 1 july: Valoria la Buena: From Church to windmillat the mouth Arroyo Madrazo in Pisuerga.
- Saturday 23 september: San Martín de Valvení: From Castle to Cortados.
- Saturday 6 october: Cabezón de Pisuerga: From Stone Bridge to Hill Altamira.
- Saturday 13 october: Santovenia de Pisuerga: From Park El Remuel to Moral (singular tree).
- Sunday 21 de october: Mucientes:“La Rebusca”. From Church to vineyard.
13/06/2018 al 31/12/2018 / Gumiel de Izán, Ribera del Duero Wine Route
Bodegas Portia, Ribera del Duero´s emblematic winery, hosts From June 2018 a new artistic exposition: “From the Ocean to the Stras” is the name of this exhibition from the Spanish sculptor José Manuel Robles
12/10/2018 al 14/10/2018 / Sierra de Francia Wine Route
The VI Edition of the Traditional Harvest Fair will take place in San Martín del Castañar, formed by a wide program of activities, such as wine tasting with serrano embroidery, wine tasting pairings with rap battles, hiking route - wine tasting in the vineyard, musical performances and outdoor painting contest in barricades "Barricarte". Without forgetting the main activity, the tread of the grapes in the main square, accompanied by serrano dances.
Undoubtedly, an experience for all the senses you can not miss.
More information: https://rutadelvinosierradefrancia.com/
11/09/2018 al 20/10/2018 / Montilla, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
"Amontíllate60" is an international microcinema contest that aims to highlight the history and culture of Montilla.
Its objective is to promote Montilla and its cultural, patrimonial, history, legends and wine resources through an innovative film format such as the microcinema to collect stories of Montilla in 60 seconds ".
Interested parties may participate from 10:00 a.m. on September 15th, 2018, until 23:59 p.m. on October 20th, 2018. Competition rules
12/10/2018 al 14/10/2018 / Montemayor, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
III Route of the Tapa "Tapeando Px Montemayor". More than a dozen hotel establishments participate in this route marked by Pedro Ximénez as an ingredient of the dishes to be offered, in its two categories: innovative tapa and traditional tapa.
Montemayor will give an account of its excellent restoration, live performances and tastings directed to liven up this culinary journey.
08/10/2018 al 14/10/2018 /
Now in its 5th year, International Sherry Week brings together thousands of sherry-lovers in a multitude of events in more than 30 countries every year.
The annual global celebration showcases Sherry Wines through a network of public and private events in bars, restaurants, hotels, bodegas, universities, tabancos, and wine clubs around the world simultaneously during the week of October 8th - 14th, 2018.