Events that you can not miss
01/02/2019 al 31/12/2019 / Tomelloso, La Mancha Wine Route
In the year of the Centenary of the Birth of Francisco García Pavón, Tomelloso's hospitality has produced tapas, dishes and menus of the dishes of the La Mancha Gastronomy to which García Pavón mentions in his novels. TASTE THEM!
informative Brochure in: http://www.tomelloso.es/images/La_Cocina_de_Plinio_2019.pdf
01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019 / Rioja Alta Wine Route
Turistic activity. All year. On sale in Tourism Offices of La Rioja
The Pórtico turistic and cultural passport was born with the idea of facilitating the visits to the most emblematical monasteries of our community and for the tourists can discover all the religious and cultural heritage we have in La Rioja.
It´s called “Pórtico passport” because it will be stamped and when it gets complete the user will obtain a fidelization experience to be choosen between several options.
01/09/2019 al 07/09/2019, 18/09/2019 / Socuéllamos, La Mancha Wine Route
- September 1. 10.00 a.m. XIX National Contest of Professional Tasters. Within the Harvest Festival. XIX National Contest of professional tasters organized by the Association of Tasters of Socuéllamos, within the program of the Harvest and Manchavino festivals.
- September 2 8.00 p.m. Blind Wine Tasting "Wine Master". Organized by Regulatory Council. DO Mancha. Registration at the Socéllamos Wine Tower Museum.
- September 3. 8.00 p.m. Cheese Tasting and its pairing. Organized by Manchego Cheese Brotherhood. Registration at the Socuéllamos Wine Tower Museum.
- September 4. 8.00 p.m. Night Route through the Vineyards. Night Route through the Vineyards, at sunset, to end a visit to a winery between the Sea of Vineyards.
- September 5. 8.00 p.m. Tasting Oil. EVOO tasting of the OLicep SAT Ecological Oil Mill, “Casa de Mendoza”. Directed by Humberto Gironda.
- September 6. 7:00 p.m. Children's workshop "PISADA DE UVA". Aimed at children from 5 to 12 years. Tasting of an organic must. Pre-registration: 926 67 49 05 or email@example.com.
- September 7. 12.00 p.m. Tasting of Responsible Wine Consumption for Young People. Directed by Tierra de Viñedos Foundation.
- September 18. From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Training Workshop for the dissemination of Wine Cultures. Organized by the DO La Mancha Regulatory Council.
01/09/2019 al 30/09/2019 / Jumilla Wine Route
Photo contest where participants may present 10 photographs referring to different categories in territory of the Jumilla Wine Route. The best photographs will be exhibited in the temporary exhibition hall of Jumilla Archaeological Museum. Three prizes of 400, 200 and 100 euros are established.
More information and contest rules at www.rutadelvinojumilla.com
01/09/2019 al 30/09/2019 / Laguardia, Rioja Alavesa Wine Route
Shops, bars and restaurants will be decorated with murals related to wine culture. This way, Laguardia prepares itself for the harvest.