Events that you can not miss
18/03/2018 al 24/11/2018 / Somontano Wine Route
On the third Saturday of every month, a bus will take you to Somontano to discover the secrets of the Somontano Wine Festival; winery visits, medieval villages, charming corners, gastronomy and of course – wine!
More information in: www.rutadelvinosomontano.com
17/03/2018, 08/04/2018, 21/04/2018, 06/05/2018, 19/05/2018, 02/06/2018, 16/06/2018, 01/07/2018, 23/09/2018, 06/10/2018, 13/10/2018, 21/10/2018 / Cigales Wine Route
"Wine looks" aims to highlight in a dynamic and playful way the rich variety of landscapes of the Pisuerga Valley with the wine region of the Cigales Designation of Origin. . All activities are directed for trekking except for the walk in at hiking except for the ride on the Castilla Waterway that will be done by bicycle due to the distance.
- Saturdau 17 marcho: Fuensaldaña: From Church to Balcony of Paco Duque Walk
- Sunday 8 april: Canal de Castilla: From esclusa 37 to el Balcony of Pisuerga (cycling)
- Saturday 21 april: Cigales: From Church to Teso Blanco.
- Sunday 6 may: Corcos: From Church to Chozo El Cuquillo.
- Saturday 19 may: Dueñas: Ruta de los Chozos from Recreational Area Navalcó.
- Sunday 3 june: Cubillas Santa Marta: From Churchto Recreational Area las Fuentes
- Saturday 16 june: Trigueros del Valle: From Ermita to Fuente Tovar.
- Sunday 1 july: Valoria la Buena: From Church to windmillat the mouth Arroyo Madrazo in Pisuerga.
- Saturday 23 september: San Martín de Valvení: From Castle to Cortados.
- Saturday 6 october: Cabezón de Pisuerga: From Stone Bridge to Hill Altamira.
- Saturday 13 october: Santovenia de Pisuerga: From Park El Remuel to Moral (singular tree).
- Sunday 21 de october: Mucientes:“La Rebusca”. From Church to vineyard.
13/06/2018 al 31/12/2018 / Gumiel de Izán, Ribera del Duero Wine Route
Bodegas Portia, Ribera del Duero´s emblematic winery, hosts From June 2018 a new artistic exposition: “From the Ocean to the Stras” is the name of this exhibition from the Spanish sculptor José Manuel Robles
01/09/2018 al 30/09/2018 / Sanlúcar del Barrameda, Marco de Jerez Wine and Brandy Route
The departure and arrival in Sanlúcar of the expedition that realized for the first time the feat of circumnavigating the globe is remembered through different events.
More information in: www.sanlucarturismo.com
29/09/2018 / Sierra de Francia Wine Route
The program begins with a hiking route, El Camino de los Espejos, which runs between works by local artists, integrated in nature, to conclude by discovering the secrets of Sequeros with an urban route. The activity "Tasting a territory", will name the wines that are born in the terraces of the village and we will appreciate the pairing of the Rufete Grape with the best local gastronomy and the most singular micro theatre, ending with a cultural Exchange fórum where the intangible heritage of Sequeros will be valued a ccompanied by a tribute to the poet León Felipe, in the theatre that receives his name.
More information in: https://rutadelvinosierradefrancia.com/
22/09/2018 / Aranda de Duero, Ribera del Duero Wine Route
The II Great Harvest Festival is organized by the Regualdor Council in the city of Aranda de Duero. In itssecondedition it has already become the wine event of the year. This year will feature the presence of Antonio Orozco in concert, which will close a day of visits to wineries, theatrical and musical performances through the streets of the city. An event you can´t miss out on.
22/09/2018 / Montilla, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
During a full day, the wine cellars and wine presses of Montilla offer visits and free tastings to the visitors.