We offer full day Wine Tours, a perfect way to know the culture of wine. Forget about driving and let our guides select the best places for you. They know the region, the wineries and the restaurants so who is better?
Full day Wine Tour summary
- Our guide will pick up you at your hotel.
- You will visit three selected places (wineries or museums) and some of the most beautiful emplacements in the region.
- You will enjoy a fantastic and traditional menu in one of our selected restaurants or wineries.
- Our guide will drop off you at your hotel at the end of the day.
Duration of our tours are in between 8 and 10 hours depending on the itinerary selected.
Full day Wine Tour available in
- Rioja and Rioja Alavesa: from any place in the wine region, Logroño, Vitoria or Bilbao (ask for other places). Rioja Wine Region is the most wellknown wine region in Spain and its landscape one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Navarra: from any place in the wine region, Logroño, Vitoria or Pamplona (ask for other places). Navarra is a not so wellknown as Rioja but the quality of its wines is very surprising as much as the landscape and gastronomy.
- Txakoli: from any place in the wine region, Vitoria or Bilbao (ask for other places). Txakoli is one of the Spanish wines which is improving more and more. Mainly whites, they are produced in small but amazing wineries with big tradition.
- Ribera del Duero: from any place in the wine region or Burgos (ask for other places). Ribera del Duero is an outstanding Spanish wine region due to the quality of its wines and the devoloping of the industry which is improving day by day.
- Jerez: from any place in the wine region (ask for other places). Jerez wine region is located in the south of Spain, pretty close to the coast. Its wines are the result of many years of tradition where Sherry its the most emblematic wine.
Please, tell us your desires and we will develop the best possible itinerary for you!