Are you a wine lover? We offer all you need to have a great time around the wine in Spain. Just tell us what you want and we will develop the program, tour, package of activity you are looking for. No matter the length of your trip or how many you are. We will create the activity, itinery, incentive or event you desire.
WINE TOURS AND PACKAGES OPTIONS
- Events and activities: visits to wineries, tasting courses, menus, weddings, celebrations, walking and bike tours, kayak, quads, 4x4 tours, Segway, paragliding, balloon trips, gymkhanas, etc.
- Full day excursions: transportation included. Guided tours through the region visiting best wineries, enjoying good gastronomy and visiting most emblematic places in the region.
- Self-guided tours: tell us your arrival and departure dates and we will book best hotels, visits, menus and activities for you. We will send you all the information and vouchers needed so you can go from one place to the other (transportation not included) and enjoy the included services.
- Guided Tours: tell us your plan and we will develop an itinerary you won’t forget. Our guides will introduce you the tradition, culture, people and most representative items of the region. Do not worry about anything, everything would be fantastic.
- Incentives: do you want to organize an incentive for your employees, stakeholders, family or friends? Just tell us your idea and we will offer best solution.
WINE TOURS and PACKAGES available in
- Rioja and Rioja Alavesa: Rioja Wine Region is the most wellknown wine region in Spain and its landscape one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Navarra: Navarra is a not so wellknown as Rioja but the quality of its wines is very surprising as much as the landscape and gastronomy.
- Txakoli: Txakoli is one of the Spanish wines which is improving more and more. Mainly whites, they are produced in small but amazing wineries with big tradition.
- Ribera del Duero: Ribera del Duero is an outstanding Spanish wine region due to the quality of its wines and the devoloping of the industry which is improving day by day.
- Jerez: Jerez wine region is located in the south of Spain, pretty close to the coast. Its wines are the result of many years of tradition where Sherry is the most emblematic wine.
- Montilla-Moriles: Montillla-Moriles is a region located in Córdoba, in the south of Spain. There you will find many years of tradition and as result a very good and surprising proposal.
- Ronda: Ronda is a spectacular location between mountains in the province of Málaga. Around the twon there are many interesting places around wine, bulls, flamenco, cars, etc.
- Penedes: the Penedes wine region is in the province of Barcelona and its famous by the production of cava (the Spanish champagne). But it is not all about cava but good wines, sun&beach, active tourism, gastronomy, etc.
- Rías Baixas: located in the west corn of Spain, Rias Baixas is one of the most beautiful wine regions in Spain. Albariño is the mos representative wine but we can not forget things such as seafood, the way of St. James, etc.
- Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Córdoba, Sevilla, Málaga.
Please, tell us your desires and we will develop the best possible itinerary for you!