Events that you can not miss
05/01/2019, 12/01/2019, 19/01/2019, 26/01/2019, 02/02/2019, 09/02/2019, 16/02/2019, 23/02/2019, 02/03/2019, 09/03/2019, 16/03/2019, 23/03/2019, 30/03/2019, 06/04/2019, 13/04/2019, 20/04/2019, 27/04/2019, 04/05/2019, 11/05/2019, 18/05/2019, 25/05/2019, 01/06/2019, 08/06/2019, 15/06/2019, 22/06/2019, 29/06/2019, 06/07/2019, 13/07/2019, 20/07/2019, 27/07/2019, 03/08/2019, 10/08/2019, 17/08/2019, 24/08/2019, 31/08/2019, 07/09/2019, 14/09/2019, 21/09/2019, 28/09/2019, 05/10/2019, 12/10/2019, 19/10/2019, 26/10/2019, 02/11/2019, 09/11/2019, 16/11/2019, 23/11/2019, 30/11/2019, 07/12/2019, 14/12/2019, 21/12/2019, 28/12/2019 / Calahorra, Rioja Oriental Wine Route
All the Saturdays of the year at 12h.In the portico of the Cathedral.
Price: Group less than 20 people; 2€. Group more than 20 people; 1,50€.
Located on the bank of the Cidacos River, we find the Cathedral of Santa María, the most important building of the city, which commemorates the martyrdom of the patron saints of the city; Saint Emeterio and Saint Celedonio. During the tour, we can visit the temple, the sacristy and the diocesan museum, which keeps some relics of great value such as the gothic custody of “El Ciprés” or the “Torah”; sacred book of the jews.
01/02/2019 al 31/12/2019 / Tomelloso, La Mancha Wine Route
In the year of the Centenary of the Birth of Francisco García Pavón, Tomelloso's hospitality has produced tapas, dishes and menus of the dishes of the La Mancha Gastronomy to which García Pavón mentions in his novels. TASTE THEM!
informative Brochure in: http://www.tomelloso.es/images/La_Cocina_de_Plinio_2019.pdf
01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019 / Rioja Alta Wine Route
Turistic activity. All year. On sale in Tourism Offices of La Rioja
The Pórtico turistic and cultural passport was born with the idea of facilitating the visits to the most emblematical monasteries of our community and for the tourists can discover all the religious and cultural heritage we have in La Rioja.
It´s called “Pórtico passport” because it will be stamped and when it gets complete the user will obtain a fidelization experience to be choosen between several options.
06/07/2019, 13/07/2019, 20/07/2019, 27/07/2019, 03/08/2019, 10/08/2019, 17/08/2019, 24/08/2019, 31/08/2019, 07/09/2019, 14/09/2019, 21/09/2019, 28/09/2019 / Calahorra, Rioja Oriental Wine Route
Saturdays at 10.30 am. (From July to September). Asuncion Virgin Bank holiday.
Other dates check with Tourist Office
Price: Group of 20 people; 2€/person. Group more of 20 people; 1,5€/person
The routes begin in "La moza", a jurisdictional roll located on Paseo del Mercadal, an old Roman circus. It will be a tour of the historical area of Calahorra knowing the most important resources of the environment.
31/08/2019 al 15/09/2019 / Jerez de la Frontera, Marco de Jerez Wine and Brandy Route
Jerez celebrates one of its most representative and unique festivals, the Harvest Festivals. Declared of International Tourist Interest, the Harvest Festival, encompass numerous activities and events directly related to the Jerez Wine.
The Grape Harvest Festival has become the best time of the year to discover the culture of Jerez, the most characteristic elements which define its identity and the attractions which make it such a unique place
The Grape Harvest Festival celebrates the birth of the first must and recognising the efforts of all those who, year after year, have given their all and continue to give their all in order to produce wines of such extraordinary quality as those of the Jerez region.
More information in www.turismojerez.com
07/09/2019 al 08/09/2019 / Yecla, Yecla Wine Route
The Harvest Wine Festival and first pressing of the Monastrell grape, is a weekend holiday in which the first grape juice of the year is tasted. Alongside this enjoyable tasting are children´s activities, live music and folklore, food tasting and a variety of activities that bring us a little closer to the exciting world of wine.
30/08/2019 al 08/09/2019 / Valdepeñas, Valdepeñas Wine Route
Valdepeñas (Ciudad Real) celebrates from August 30 to September 8 its LXVI Wine Festivities, declared by tourist interest. In these festivals, the Manchega gastronomy will be enjoyed, proposing wine and must tasting, in museums and wineries, tourist buses through the city of the wine, contests, concerts in the square, grape tread to obtain the first must , activities and games organized by the clubs and endless of events.
- We will organized a must tasting for children in the wine museum August 31 at 12:00 hours
- Popular tasting organized by winemakers from the wine route September 4 at 20:00 hourss in the wine museum
- Wine tasting through time or history. Winemakers from the wine route, is going to explain the evolution of our wines from the Iberians to the present September 6 at 20:00 hours in the wine museum
- The tourist bus will take a city tour with guides explaining the history of Valdepeñas and its monuments. August 31, September 1,2 and 3 (11:00-12:00 and 13:00 hours) (18:00-19:00 and 20:00 hours)
- Grape tread to obtain the first must in the Spain square
- Several activities and games organized by Clubs when young people can participate during all the festivals
- Dances and concerts. Every day of the festivals shows, dances and concerts in the Spain square.
More information in:
06/09/2019 al 09/09/2019 / Montilla, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
The Harvest Festival (‘Fiesta de la Vendimia’) has been declared as Festival of Regional Interest. Is is one of the oldest festivals in Spain and it is celebrated as commemoration of the grape harvest at the prestigious Montilla- Moriles Designation of Origin.
More information: www.montillaturismo.es
07/09/2019, 14/09/2019, 21/09/2019, 28/09/2019 / Tomelloso, La Mancha Wine Route
Route through the urban center of Tomelloso visiting some of the old 2200 caves - wineries in the subsoil of the city, once excavated in the rock to make and store the wine in clay jars. An impressive wine heritage.
Organize by Saber Sabor
01/09/2019 al 07/09/2019, 18/09/2019 / Socuéllamos, La Mancha Wine Route
- September 1. 10.00 a.m. XIX National Contest of Professional Tasters. Within the Harvest Festival. XIX National Contest of professional tasters organized by the Association of Tasters of Socuéllamos, within the program of the Harvest and Manchavino festivals.
- September 2 8.00 p.m. Blind Wine Tasting "Wine Master". Organized by Regulatory Council. DO Mancha. Registration at the Socéllamos Wine Tower Museum.
- September 3. 8.00 p.m. Cheese Tasting and its pairing. Organized by Manchego Cheese Brotherhood. Registration at the Socuéllamos Wine Tower Museum.
- September 4. 8.00 p.m. Night Route through the Vineyards. Night Route through the Vineyards, at sunset, to end a visit to a winery between the Sea of Vineyards.
- September 5. 8.00 p.m. Tasting Oil. EVOO tasting of the OLicep SAT Ecological Oil Mill, “Casa de Mendoza”. Directed by Humberto Gironda.
- September 6. 7:00 p.m. Children's workshop "PISADA DE UVA". Aimed at children from 5 to 12 years. Tasting of an organic must. Pre-registration: 926 67 49 05 or email@example.com.
- September 7. 12.00 p.m. Tasting of Responsible Wine Consumption for Young People. Directed by Tierra de Viñedos Foundation.
- September 18. From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Training Workshop for the dissemination of Wine Cultures. Organized by the DO La Mancha Regulatory Council.
07/09/2019 / Ábalos, Rioja Alta Wine Route
A day full of activities for the whole family is celebrated at Ábalos on September 7 with visits to the wineries, museums and church of the town, presentations and commented wine tastings, massages made with, gastronomy, grape tread and a tourist train, all enlivened with music and dances.
01/09/2019 al 30/09/2019 / Jumilla Wine Route
Photo contest where participants may present 10 photographs referring to different categories in territory of the Jumilla Wine Route. The best photographs will be exhibited in the temporary exhibition hall of Jumilla Archaeological Museum. Three prizes of 400, 200 and 100 euros are established.
More information and contest rules at www.rutadelvinojumilla.com
01/09/2019 al 30/09/2019 / Laguardia, Rioja Alavesa Wine Route
Shops, bars and restaurants will be decorated with murals related to wine culture. This way, Laguardia prepares itself for the harvest.