Events that you can not miss
01/02/2019 al 31/12/2019 / Tomelloso, La Mancha Wine Route
In the year of the Centenary of the Birth of Francisco García Pavón, Tomelloso's hospitality has produced tapas, dishes and menus of the dishes of the La Mancha Gastronomy to which García Pavón mentions in his novels. TASTE THEM!
informative Brochure in: http://www.tomelloso.es/images/La_Cocina_de_Plinio_2019.pdf
01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019 / Rioja Alta Wine Route
Turistic activity. All year. On sale in Tourism Offices of La Rioja
The Pórtico turistic and cultural passport was born with the idea of facilitating the visits to the most emblematical monasteries of our community and for the tourists can discover all the religious and cultural heritage we have in La Rioja.
It´s called “Pórtico passport” because it will be stamped and when it gets complete the user will obtain a fidelization experience to be choosen between several options.
16/07/2019 al 05/09/2019 / Córdoba, Montilla - Moriles Wine Route
This summer the Royal Botanical Garden of Cordoba has organized a complete program of activities: storytelling, music, magic and performances by novice artists in the program Raíces. Guided tours to get to know the birds and the mills of our river. Night trips to the Sierra de Córdoba, exhibitions, activity sleeping in the forest and many other things.
More information in: http://www.jardinbotanicodecordoba.com
31/08/2019 al 15/09/2019 / Jerez de la Frontera, Marco de Jerez Wine and Brandy Route
Jerez celebrates one of its most representative and unique festivals, the Harvest Festivals. Declared of International Tourist Interest, the Harvest Festival, encompass numerous activities and events directly related to the Jerez Wine.
The Grape Harvest Festival has become the best time of the year to discover the culture of Jerez, the most characteristic elements which define its identity and the attractions which make it such a unique place
The Grape Harvest Festival celebrates the birth of the first must and recognising the efforts of all those who, year after year, have given their all and continue to give their all in order to produce wines of such extraordinary quality as those of the Jerez region.
More information in www.turismojerez.com
30/08/2019 al 08/09/2019 / Valdepeñas, Valdepeñas Wine Route
Valdepeñas (Ciudad Real) celebrates from August 30 to September 8 its LXVI Wine Festivities, declared by tourist interest. In these festivals, the Manchega gastronomy will be enjoyed, proposing wine and must tasting, in museums and wineries, tourist buses through the city of the wine, contests, concerts in the square, grape tread to obtain the first must , activities and games organized by the clubs and endless of events.
- We will organized a must tasting for children in the wine museum August 31 at 12:00 hours
- Popular tasting organized by winemakers from the wine route September 4 at 20:00 hourss in the wine museum
- Wine tasting through time or history. Winemakers from the wine route, is going to explain the evolution of our wines from the Iberians to the present September 6 at 20:00 hours in the wine museum
- The tourist bus will take a city tour with guides explaining the history of Valdepeñas and its monuments. August 31, September 1,2 and 3 (11:00-12:00 and 13:00 hours) (18:00-19:00 and 20:00 hours)
- Grape tread to obtain the first must in the Spain square
- Several activities and games organized by Clubs when young people can participate during all the festivals
- Dances and concerts. Every day of the festivals shows, dances and concerts in the Spain square.
More information in:
01/09/2019 al 07/09/2019, 18/09/2019 / Socuéllamos, La Mancha Wine Route
- September 1. 10.00 a.m. XIX National Contest of Professional Tasters. Within the Harvest Festival. XIX National Contest of professional tasters organized by the Association of Tasters of Socuéllamos, within the program of the Harvest and Manchavino festivals.
- September 2 8.00 p.m. Blind Wine Tasting "Wine Master". Organized by Regulatory Council. DO Mancha. Registration at the Socéllamos Wine Tower Museum.
- September 3. 8.00 p.m. Cheese Tasting and its pairing. Organized by Manchego Cheese Brotherhood. Registration at the Socuéllamos Wine Tower Museum.
- September 4. 8.00 p.m. Night Route through the Vineyards. Night Route through the Vineyards, at sunset, to end a visit to a winery between the Sea of Vineyards.
- September 5. 8.00 p.m. Tasting Oil. EVOO tasting of the OLicep SAT Ecological Oil Mill, “Casa de Mendoza”. Directed by Humberto Gironda.
- September 6. 7:00 p.m. Children's workshop "PISADA DE UVA". Aimed at children from 5 to 12 years. Tasting of an organic must. Pre-registration: 926 67 49 05 or email@example.com.
- September 7. 12.00 p.m. Tasting of Responsible Wine Consumption for Young People. Directed by Tierra de Viñedos Foundation.
- September 18. From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Training Workshop for the dissemination of Wine Cultures. Organized by the DO La Mancha Regulatory Council.
01/09/2019 al 30/09/2019 / Jumilla Wine Route
Photo contest where participants may present 10 photographs referring to different categories in territory of the Jumilla Wine Route. The best photographs will be exhibited in the temporary exhibition hall of Jumilla Archaeological Museum. Three prizes of 400, 200 and 100 euros are established.
More information and contest rules at www.rutadelvinojumilla.com
01/09/2019 al 30/09/2019 / Laguardia, Rioja Alavesa Wine Route
Shops, bars and restaurants will be decorated with murals related to wine culture. This way, Laguardia prepares itself for the harvest.