Enopack canal in Cigales
Meet the Canal of Castilla in the Cigales Wine Route
The Canal of Castilla is one of the most important works of hydraulic engineering of those made in Spain between the mid-eighteenth century and early nineteenth century. Very linked to the flour industry. Currently it serves to practice various sports and leisure activities as well as a unique heritage in Spain.
The stay for two people includes:
- One night accommodation with breakfast.
- Guided tour of two wineries of the Wine Route.
- Lunch or Dinner at Restaurant.
- Visit a traditional winery of the Wine Route.
- Visit Monastery of Santa Maria de Palazuelos.
- Tasting "tapas" with Cigales wine.